Everyone hears the word “success” and instantly thinks of fame and fortune. But we all know (or should know) that happiness doesn’t actually come from money. Unfortunately we all have to figure this out for ourselves.
In this episode I talk about mundane tasks, people hating their jobs, feeling stuck, how money is an incentive to keep you there, going down the wrong path, making changes, how you have plenty of time every week to figure something else out, and asking questions like what do you really want in life. All of this and more. Enjoy!
- “Do what you love, and you’ll never work a day in your life.”
- “If you love the work you’re doing, it doesn’t always feel like work.”
- 6 Stories That Prove Kobe Was The HARDEST WORKER In NBA HISTORY
- $1000 Diapers! Haha
- “How are you ever going to stop doing something you hate if the money keeps rolling in?”
- Depression, suicide problems for Wall Street bankers
- “The longer you do anything you dislike, the more painful it is to get out.”
- “If you want to change your situation, you’re gonna have to get uncomfortable.”
- “If you want to change your life, change something that you do daily.”
- “A lot of people build a lifestyle around shit that they hate.”
- “If you don’t know what you want, any path will take you there.”
- “I hope everybody could get rich and famous and will have everything they ever dreamed of, so they will know that its not the answer.” -Jim Carrey
- Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond
- “Sure, you might make a lot of money someday, but are you really successful if you don’t have freedom and you’re not happy?”
- “People know that money won’t buy them happiness, but everyone has to find out for themselves.”
- Side Hustle: From Idea to Income in 27 Days
- Everything That Remains: A Memoir by The Minimalists
- Anything You Want: 40 Lessons for a New Kind of Entrepreneur
Thanks for listening
I hope you loved this episode, and if you did, be sure to share it with your friends, subscribe to the podcast, and leave a quick review!